1/19/12

4 Month Stats


*  I am 15 lbs, 12 ounces, and 25 1/4 inches long.
*  I wear size 2 diapers, and 6 month clothing.
*  I am the sweetest little boy and smile and laugh all of the time!
*  My neck is really ticklish, and if you pretend like my feet stink I think it is so funny:)
*  My eyes are brown, and a little bit green on the edges.
*  I have brown straight hair and it is filling in.
*  I love my sister and love to watch everything that she does.
*  I have rolled over once a few weeks ago.
*  My favorite time of day is bath time.
*  I am a Momma's boy.
* I like to cuddle after I eat and before naptimes.
*  I eat a little bit of whole grain rice cereal twice each day in my bumbo or high chair.
* I still sleep through the night, and take at least 2 naps a day.
* I coo and gurgle a lot.
* I smile at myself in the mirror.
* I don't really like when my parents leave me with anyone but them....in fact I scream!
* My toes are very long.
*  I like to swat at, kick, and rattle my toys.
* I sit in my bumbo or propped up in the corner of a chair.
* I arch my back when I am excited or upset.
* I like to listen to music and watch Baby Einstein videos.
* I am starting to drool so my parents think I might be getting a tooth soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment