11/27/10

Thanksgiving Twenty-Ten












Chase and I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! Much has changed since our last Thanksgiving alone in a TGIFridays. This year we have a beautiful healthy daughter, and lots of family to celebrate with! We are truly blessed! This was my first year hosting Thanksgiving at our place and it was a successful one. I can hear us saying in the years to come, "remember that Thanksgiving when we squeezed everyone into our one bedroom condo!" I had many helpers and was thankful that everyone brought something and the meal came out perfectly. Aunt Abbie made the pies, Grandma Leslie and Great-Grandma Lola made the turkey, Chase "googled" mashed potatoes and carved the turkey, Great-Grandma Olene made deviled eggs and green beans, and I made some appetizers, stuffing, and candied sweet potatoes. We had so much food! Laken spit-up on her Thanksgiving outfit before I could get a picture;) She slept through most of the meal and was around in her bumbo to help Momma clean up later that evening. You can see that she was pretty tuckered out from her 1st Thanksgiving but is all set for the next holiday asleep in her Christmas pj's! Did I mention we are truly blessed?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment