11/30/10

4 Month Stats


*I am 13 pounds, 14 ounces.
*I am 24 inches long.
*I am still in size 1-2 diapers, and wearing 3-6 month clothes.
*I roll from my stomach to my back without help, but really do not like being on my tummy for long.
*I sit up with assistance, and lift up my head to see what I am missing when in my stroller.
*I put everything in my mouth.
*I'm not sure what I would do without my thumb. I suck on it all of the time and fall asleep with it in my mouth.
*I graduated from my bassinet to my crib! I like to move around in my crib and was recently found with both legs sticking out of the spindles, and very unhappy!
*I am a very happy baby, always smiling and laughing at people. For some reason when people rip paper, or play with wax paper and bubble wrap I crack up!
*I vocalize my emotions all of the time and started making raspberry sounds this week.
*My facial expressions are more defined, I raise and furrow my eyebrows, and scrunch up my face when I am being silly!
*I squeal a lot and try to draw attention from strangers in public......I'm sort of a flirt.
*I sleep 10-12 hours a night, and take 2 naps during the day.
*Favorite things: bath time, my thumb, nursing, my rubber giraffe, being tickled, dancing or rocking to CD's (loving the new Taylor Swift), looking in the mirror with dad, singing songs with mom, being outside, baby einstein DVD's, listening to myself squeal, and watching other kids.....{in any order}!

No comments:

Post a Comment