8/27/10

One Month Stats


*I now weigh 7 pounds 15 ounces and am in the 15th percentile.
*I am 20 1/2 inches long.
*It only took me one month to take over this house.
*My parents pretty much do whatever I ask of them.....I know what I like;)
*I fit newborn diapers and onesies perfectly.
*My new favorite activity is to hang out in my swing.
*I coo when I am happy and my smiles are more frequent.
*I am excited that daddy is home every night now.
*Despite my parents efforts, on occasion I use a pacifier.....it comforts me.
*My hair is filling in the front.
*I still have my days and nights mixed up.
*I turn towards people's voices and listen to conversations.
*I've been practicing holding my head up and am gaining strength.
*I've got nursing down. Got milk?

1 comment:

  1. she is so cute.. love how you posted this! her face is sure changing .. and i can tell shes "filling out" so proud and happy for you both :) cant wait to hold her ... are you coming upo to see parents? :)
    tina

    ReplyDelete