7/10/10

Momma's Little Groupie

I had to laugh yesterday to myself. I was in the car running errands and suddenly my theme song, "Pour some sugar on Me" started to play on the radio. I turned up the music and for a split second forgot that I am 8 and a half months pregnant and started to sing and car dance. Then I noticed that Laken was squirming up a storm, and looked down at the stoplight and my stomach was rolling all over the place. Laken is a little Def Leopard groupie too! It made me think about how fun it will be when she is old enough to rock out in her car seat. I can just picture this sweet little innocent girl shouting, "Take a bottle, shake it up......!" I can't wait to meet her face to face and see what kind of a personality she will have. Most of all I can not wait to have a little buddy to spend our lives with! Rock out sweet baby.......Daddy will be proud!

1 comment:

  1. That is soooo funny, because every time I hear that song I think of you and our Bath & Body girls nights out at the bar, and you dancing to that song.

    ReplyDelete