3/23/10

Half way photo

Chase took this photo of me tonight. My nutritionist wants me to try and gain 13 lbs in 13 weeks! That's a big feet as I have only gained 4lbs during the first half of the pregnancy. With all this eating (6 meals a day) by the end of the day my stomach is extended and hard as a rock. Chase labeled this photo, "Pictured left to right: Laken and Rainy Simpson (my loves)! The last couple of days have been filled with nudges from Laken and I'm loving it! So far she is an active little girl and a joy to hang out with!

Some of you have been asking about the final decision on her middle name. So far we haven't been able to make a decision. I think it is clear that Zoe (pronounced "Zoey") and Rain are the front runners. We are trying to decide between them or calling her Laken Zoe Rain Simpson. We will be sure to let you know. At the end of next week Laken will have her full anatomy scan ultrasound and we will have another photo shoot of her to post!

2 comments:

  1. I like that! Laken Zoe Rain Simpson. You know we will all call her Zoe for short! (Unless you object of course) Too cute! Can't believe you're half way there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new songs you posted! Loving the name Zoe now that I know it is pronounced Zoey. Wish I was there to share with you! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete