3/13/10

Grandma Ivy's visit!

Grandma Ivy is here for a visit! She has been having a hard time being away during this exciting time and tells me on the phone, "I can hardly wait to just look at you and your belly." She is able to stay for a long weekend with us. Most of our time has been spent shopping for Laken. Here we are on a day of shopping in Scottsdale. Grandma confirmed that she loves the bedding that Chase and I have picked out at PB kids. She even got Laken a soft mattress for the crib and many outfits. I took her to this really cool Mexican restaurant, Los Olivos in Scottsdale yesterday. In this picture is Grandma Ivy, Mom (Rainy) and Laken (17 weeks in utero)!
We are dreading when Grandma Ivy goes home on Monday.........I'm sure that Laken will miss her too! Below is a picture that mom snuck of me while shopping for Laken.

No comments:

Post a Comment