3/18/10

Butterflies and Bubbles

A little over a week ago I was beginning to have sensations in my lower abdomen and wondering if they are Laken. Well they have continued and now I am 100% sure that I am feeling Laken move. Every day she moves a little more. I can't quite accurately describe the feeling, but it feels like I have a butterfly flying around in my tummy or someone is popping bubbles in there:) I feel her most often when I wake up in the morning and after I eat. Sometimes it startles me a little bit. Today at work she was moving and I started laughing and smiling really big! Then I realized that the people around me probably think that I am crazy......but I feel so close to her that I don't even care! It our little secret I guess;) Chase and I can not wait to be able to feel her from the outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment